This article focuses on the Student Activity Usage Report. For information on the Educator Activity Usage Report, please .
Tracking your students' activity usage is a helpful tool in finding out what activities interest them most, or how much time they are spending on activities you have assigned. It's also useful for students to track their own time. With the student facing Activity Usage Report, they can do just that. To help your students run this report and understand how it works, please follow the instructions below.
1. After a student logs into their account, have them click on the Classes tab.
2. Students will then click on the Reports link to select Activity Usage Report in the Report Type drop down menu and click the Run Reports button.
3. The Activity Usage Report will display the name of the activity, the subject or "content" of the activity, the time spent on the activity during the Time Period selected, and the total time the student has spent on the activity since they created their account.
4. Students can change the time period the Activity Usage Report displays by selecting the Time Period drop down menu. Here they can choose between All Time (since they created their account), Today, This Week, and This Month. The dates included in the report is displayed in the two date fields to the right.
5. In the example below, the Time Period has been set to This Month. If you look at the activity "How Do You Plot Points in the Coordinate Plane?", this student has spent less than a minute on this activity in the last month, but a total of 7 minutes since they created their account.