In an Assessment Report, you can review results for Playlist Tasks and Checkpoints. Follow the instruction below to learn how.
Reviewing Playlist Tasks
Remember, a Playlist Task is an overarching open-response question that students answer while interacting with your activities. If you enabled the scoring feature, you will view a color-coded chart and use this section of the report to:
2. View student responses (including any attachments) in the Student Response column.
3. Provide feedback to your students in the Feedback column.
4. Grade student responses in the Points column.
5. View a summary of the Playlist Task responses and export the results by clicking on the Export button.
1. Reviewing Checkpoints is very similar to reviewing Playlist Tasks. Select the checkpoint tab you would like the review.
2. Take a look at the Student Prompt to refresh yourself on the checkpoint question and answers.
3. Multiple choice questions are auto-scored. You can easily send feedback to your students by filling out the Feedback column and clicking the Send Feedback button.