To learn how to modify a certified playlist, please watch the video above or follow the instructions below. To learn how to build a playlist from scratch, view our article.
1. Once you have logged into your Educator Account, click on the Library tab at the top of your screen and select Playlists to view all certified playlists.
2. Once you have found the playlist you would like to modify, select the Copy button in the bottom right corner to save it to your My Playlists page. (For more information about finding certified playlists, view our article.)
3. Click the Edit & Assign button to modify the playlist in the My Playlists section.
4. Your copy of the certified playlist will appear at the top of your My Playlists section. To edit any Instructions, Author Notes, Grade Levels, Subjects, Standards, or Keywords, select the Edit Info button in the bottom right corner of the playlist.
5. To edit the Instructions or Author Notes, select the icon in the bottom right corner of the window. Once you have finished editing, select the green check mark to save your work.
6. Click the Grades, Subjects, Standards, and Keywords link to expand the menu. Here you can adjust grade level(s), add keywords, and tag the playlist with specific subjects and standards. Once you have finished editing the playlist information, click the green Done button to save your work.
for more information)
You can choose to add a personal activity by clicking the Add New box or a certified activity by clicking the Search Library box.
8. You can reorder playlist activities and checkpoints by selecting the Reorder link and dragging them to their new position. When you are finished reordering, select the Close link.
9. To delete content from your playlist, click the icon in the upper right corner.
10. Select the Playlist Task link to edit its contents. If one hasn't been created, select Add a Playlist Task. (View our article on
for more information.)
for more information.)
11. To assign this playlist to your class, share it with another educator, create another copy that can be personalized for specific students, or to delete the playlist entirely, select the drop down arrow and the corresponding button.
Congratulations on modifying a certified playlist! To learn how to assign a playlist to your students, read our article.