To learn how to create a class, please follow the instructions below. To import your Google Classroom classes directly into PowerMyLearning Connect, please read our guide on .
1. After you have logged into your account, click on the My Classes tab to go to the My Class Rosters page.
2. Click the Create a new class link.
3. In the Create a New Class menu that appears, fill out the following fields:
- Class Name: The name of your class. (visible to students)
- Class Description: Notes that are useful to you. (not visible to students)
- Subject Area: Your class subject.
- Grade(s): Choose the grade or grade levels of the students enrolled in your class.
4. Once you have completed the form, click the Create button to finish creating your class.
5. Take note of your 6-digit Class Code. This must be shared with your students for them to join your class. This code is not shared automatically. Please read our article for more information.